Valuepart Australia stocks a large range of quality roller products, from carrier rollers & track rollers, single flange & double flange to fit equipment from mini-excavators to mining machinery.
Lubrication with ‘life time’ seals & regular heat treatments ensure extreme resistance to wear.
Immediate availability, competitive prices.
Why Buy Our Rollers?
High quality rollers suited to high and low temperature use
- Roller body made using a high-precision hot pressing process
- Parts subject to wear undergo specific heat treatments to ensure correct mechanical properties for endurance and long lifespan
- Roller shape loss minimised due to the use of low-friction bi-metal bushings internally that ensure long life under stress
Exceptional lifespan thanks to perfect lubrication
- High-precision machining on shafts ensures the correct lubrication between the shaft and the bushing
- Correct lubrication ensures a uniform layer of oil and consequently low friction levels
- The "life time" seals provide a perfect roller seal and prevent outside materials penetrating the roller
- Oil used is specifically formulated for both standard and heavy-duty applications
Rollers to suit most models at competitive prices
Contact us today
- Replacement rollers to suit and fit branded equipment including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Kobelco and many others
- Immediate availability from our Perth warehouse
- Highly competitive prices for quality rollers to save you money and keep your equipment working
to find out more, or search our Online Catalogue
and find the Roller you need.