We supply quality VTRACK rubber tracks to fit and suit vehicles and equipment including Mini and Midi Excavators, Skid Steer Shovels and Dumpers.
All Rubber Tracks are backed by Valuepart's industry leading warranty.
Our range covers all dimensions from 150 mm to 800 mm. Valuepart Australia stocks a range of chains, including:
- Conventional chains: designed to operate on machines designed for rubber tracks only.
- Interchangeable chains: designed to operate on machines utilized both for undercarriages with rubber tracks and steel chains.
- Short-pitch chains: with double quantity of steel parts to provide strength, stability and minimal vibrations.
Why Buy Our Rubber Tracks?
Excellent Performance at High Speeds
- Only top quality steel, pressed or cast according to application and hardened and tempered is use
- The rubber (natural) is selected from raw materials of certified origin
High Performance Levels Make for Easier Vehicle Driving
- Low vibrations and better traction
- High stability and minimum pressure on ground
Expert technicians to give quick, quality service
- We can fit all models at our Perth factory or on-site
- Immediate availability at our Perth warehouse or within days through our global network