We stock a large range of high quality track chains, including Dry, Sealed, Sealed & Greased, Sealed & Lubricated chains.
Ranging in size up to 1250 tonnes and available in standard and heavy versions that exceed the most stringent machine performance expectations.
**NEW IN STOCK: D10 PPR Track Chain. Superior design for longer internal pin bush wear life.
Immediate availability, very competitive prices.
Why Buy Our Track Chains?
Top quality track chains for longer life
- High quality elastomeric seal providing give better performance and longer chain life
- High strength abrasion resistant steel for durability with vigorous use and severe weather conditions
Chains to suit all models at great price
- Replacement track chains to suit quality branded equipment including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and others
- Competitively priced to keep your quality equipment working at full capacity for a lower cost
Track chains backed by Valuepart's quick and professional service
- Immediate availability from our Perth warehouse
- Professional fit by qualified Track Shop technician
- Quick and trouble-fee installation with split master link or slip fit roster pins, saving time and money