Valuepart stocks a large range of Track or Grouser Shoes, with Single, Double and Triple Grouser designs, with or without mud-holes.
Standard, extreme service, super extreme service profiles available.
Diversity of work conditions makes choosing the right shoes very important. Our expert technicians can help you pick the right Grouser Shoes.
Immediate availability, very competitive prices.
Why Buy Our Track Shoes?
We have Track Shoes to suit your needs
- Large range of width to suit all machines to cover all working conditions
- Two high quality brands of replacement Track Shoes to choose from; VTRACK and Duferdofin
- We will custom-make to suit your requirements
Great quality, no bending
- Our Track Shoes are heat treated at our Italian factory to ensure extreme resistance
- All Track Shoes backed by Valuepart's best in industry warranty
Expert advice to get the right Track Shoes for you
- Professional Track Shoe selection that considers underfoot conditions, machine application and undercarriage wearlife
- We will ensure your Track Shoes give high penetration and traction, low turning resistance for greater manouverability and the best performance for your machine
- Immediate availability from our Bayswater Track Shop to get your equipment back on the job fast